Digital Blending HDR Tutorial Using Luminance or Luminosity Masks – The Art of Advanced HDR
This Method Is Helping 1,000s of Professional Photographers Become Leaders In Their Field
Instant Boost To The Quality Of Your Images
No plugins – No HDR Software – No Halos – No Noise – Take control over your post-processing workflow now!
Learn To Create Images Like This…
-The Most advanced Luminosity Mask Video Course In The World
- Start Competing With The Best In The Photography Industry
- Wow Customers And Businesses With Your Imagery
-Be At The Forefront Of Digital Blending Techniques
-Increase Your Exposure Through Stunning Imagery
-Create Beautifully Processed, Balanced Photos
-Push your Photoshop skills to a new level
Quote from Blake Rudis of EveryDayHDR.com
“Jimmy’s Advanced course will take your cookie dough post processing and carve it into wood with utmost craftsmanship”
What you will learn in the course
- What luminosity masks are and how to create them.
- How to effortlessly blend multiple exposures to create a balanced, sharp HDR.
- How to create advanced selections using temporary adjustment layers
- How to create targeted local contrast to make your images pop
- How to intersect Alpha channels to further refine selections.
- How to subtract channels to make precise luminosity selections
- How to use a 100% non-destructive workflow
- Quick and accurate selective adjustment layers
- How to increase and decrease contrast between very specific luminosity values
- How to accurately target areas for sharpening while avoiding areas prone to noise
- Bonus tutorial included – follow a full 32 bit workflow using Photoshops 32 bit merge function
- Bonus Tutorial Included – How to use ACR 7.3 to make your images look stunning in only 10 minutes.
About Jimmy McIntyre
Jimmy McIntyre is an experienced travel photographer and trainer, and was recently named as one of the Top Photographers on 500px.com by Fstoppers.com. Having taught photography workshops on four continents, his courses have been sold to 1,000s of photographers worldwide. His work is regularly featured on the front page of 500px and has written for some of the biggest photography sites in the world. See his portfolio here…
What is included?
- More than 1 hour and 40 minutes of fast paced, luminosity mask training, based around 4 video workflows and one comprehensive introduction to luminosity masks video that you can download and work with at your own pace.
- The full Luminance mask action set containing 18 advanced selections
- A bonus workflow showing you how to create stunning images using only 32 bit processing and Adobe Camera Raw 7.3.
- All of the original RAW files for you to follow along with
Time-lapse Of Two Of The five Luminance Mask Tutorials
What others are saying about the course
“I can truly recommended it for those who would like to take your HDR processing to the next level. I will definitely will be using technique learn from that videos and incorporate it to my workflow.” Franciscus Tan
“Amazing. It so fundamentally makes sense. Image luminosity controls in lightroom (and basic controls in ACR and photoshop) are so blunt in impact and effect compared to this methodology.”
“If Ansel Adams was alive he’d have gone digital and would be using this workflow and methodology and he would so readily “get it.” Michael Colby
What are the Software Requirements?
Photoshop CS3 upwards is necessary for the full luminance mask course.
To follow the 32 bit bonus tutorial, Photoshop CS6 and Adobe Camera Raw 7.3 is needed
You Will Receive As An Instant Download Our 2+ Hour Beginner’s Photoshop Video Course When You Buy Any Course Today!
All of our courses are guaranteed - if you’re not satisfied with a course, for whatever reason, we’ll give you a full refund within 30 days.
How much is all of this?
Secure Payment through Paypal and Instant Download
Why not buy the full set of post-processing tutorials for only $64.99 and save $35!!
- Frequently Asked Questions -
Will this work with Photoshop Elements? No, this is compatible only with PS CS3 and above.
Do I get to keep the videos or is it an online course? This is a downloadable pack which means you don’t need the internet to view the videos. You can watch them any time at your own pace.
Do you accept credit cards? We accept paypal but if you don’t have a paypal account simply go down to the ‘Don’t have a paypal account?’ option and pay securely with credit or debit card.
If I purchase the course do I have to download it immediately? Not at all! If you’re at work or even on a train and you buy the course, an email with the download link will go to the email address you included in the payment. You can then download it when it’s more convenient for you!
Will this work on a Mac computer? This will work on both a Mac and Pc.
When I try to extract the file it says there’s an error and it is corrupt. This doesn’t happen often but just means either there was a problem during the download or during the extraction process. Try downloading the file again and unpacking it, possibly with a different program if the problem persists.